Event Details: Thursday, October 11th 2012 from 6-9 pm at the Stanford. John A. and Cynthia
Fry Gunn Building
Fry Gunn Building(Room 130). 366 Galvez Street Stanford, CA 94305-6015
Tickets available from Eventbrite. Space is limited!
Thought Leader Talks (15 min + 5 min Q&A)
- Gretchen Addi – Associate Partner at IDEO
- Rupa Chaturvedi – Founder of Raaya Design and Founder of ODAT (One Day at a Time)
- David L. Jaffe – Stanford University, Instructor of Perspectives in Assistive Technology
Company Pitches (5 slides / 5 min max + 2 min Q&A)
- Sherwin Sheik – Founder and CEO of CareLinx
- Suneel Ratan – Founder and CEO of Care Architecture
- Rajiv Mehta – Founder and CEO of Unfrazzle
For more information about each speaker and parking info, please visit the Aging 2.0 | Palo Alto event page.
Hope to see you there!