This is a calendar of events relevant to aging and innovation, including those hosted by Aging2.0 and general industry events.
If you’d like your event featured here, please send details about it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s no doubt that the rapidly changing marketplace demands that we invigorate our organizations and increase our mission impact. Through Meals on Wheels America’s annual gathering of some of the best minds from inside and outside the field, we will share experiences, challenge our thinking and collaborate creatively – all to prepare for the future landscape.
The Meals on Wheels Annual Conference and Expo is your opportunity to connect with hundreds of your senior nutrition peers, learn from the experts and reignite one of the greatest social solutions in America.
Each Tour stop will feature a live performance by Dr. Thomas called “Life’s Most Dangerous Game.” The mixed-media performance begins with a light-hearted look at just how “crazy” our culture’s perspective on normal human aging can be and then asks: “What if?” What if we all lived in a world that saw aging not as a process of decline but rather as the entree to life’s most dangerous game?
This year’s conference theme “Embrace Your Life, Engage Your Community” will cover a broad spectrum of topics exploring the latest research on regeneration, healing, community and caregiver engagement, emerging technologies and longevity. Hear from our panel of long-term care experts as they present interventions that enable people to live longer, happier lives and remain living at home in their communities for as long as possible. Topics will include: global perspectives on the aging gene; extending life expectancy; spiritual care; exercise therapies; quality of life and technological advances.
Marketing and sales are unique professions where falling behind by a few months can set organizations back years. SMASH helps savvy strategists stay on top of the latest best practices, tools, and experts…like no other conference. You will:
- Stay on top of the latest desires of seniors and adult children
- Reach prospects at the right time and with the right service
- Refine how you attract referral sources
- Cut through the clutter with messages that get to the point
- Put power behind your brand
- Learn the vital role of disruptive tools and applications
- Advance a digital strategy
- Develop the right mix of digital and traditional channels
- Flex marketing and sales muscle and prove it with analytics
And best of all? You’ll be energized by peers and experts ready to guide you to a whole new level.
HealthTech Capital is pleased to bring you the fourth annual HealthTech Conference.
Through four different approaches, this year’s theme “Moving the Needle in HealthTech”will encourage leading providers, payers and healthcare corporations to share how they implemented innovative solutions and validated their impact:
1. Our famous “Deep Dive Panels” with leading healthcare players on the status of HealthTech transformation
2. Moderated “Moving the Needle Vignettes” on successful HealthTech implementation between emerging innovators and their customer/partners. These 25 minute sessions will focus on:
- The What: What pain points did the solutions address?
- The How: How did they overcome implementation challenges and impacted workflow
- The So What: What were the right data to validate the solution, demonstrating utilization and ROI
3. The “Move the Needle Pavillion” on the exhibit floor with highlighted companies (pre-selected and vetted by their customers) that have demonstrated their value propositions.
4. The “Meet Your Next Partner” match making meetings between pre-vetted exhibiting companies and innovation leaders in a reserved room based on data submitted and matched overlapping interest levels:
- Leading healthcare delivery systems
- Established healthcare MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies
- Payers and Employers
- Leading venture and corporate investors
1) Two groundbreaking master classes: An Alzheimer’s master class and a specialty geriatric-techniques master class each sponsored by well-known global NGO’s with unparalleled expertise in their discipline. Each of these master classes represent the first time both NGO’s have been to China and will attract over 400 Chinese C-Level hospital execs, developers and Heads of Associations (sponsorship opportunities are available for these two events).
2) Three study tours to the USA, Australia and the UK: Care Expo will host major excursions to aged-care conferences in these countries, tours of facilities and visits to geriatric hospitals. We have priced this tour right and offered a comprehensive, full service approach for our travelers including visa application. Our China Association members and our developer contacts are signing up now for this innovative approach to study tours! Let us know if you want to be on our itinerary and meet these delegations and potential business partners as we tour your country.
3) A more dynamic expo floor: We are introducing three new attractions that will make the exhibition portion of Care Expo more lively and engaging. These attractions are:
i. Care Expo TV – Interview of speakers, discussions with industry leaders and exhibitor commercials with live feed to Care Expo website and exposition floor via large LED TV’s are just some of the highlights of this new feature.
ii. Care Expo Theatre – 20 minute promotional presentations with surveys from a captive audience of buyers, nurses and key Association members.
iii. Public Art Wall – This highly engaging, pubic art installation has been featured at many western aged-care conferences and exhibitions. Care Expo will inaugurate its art wall with the absorbing question to be completed by all attendees: “When I need aged-care, I want…?” (sponsorship is available)
Care Expo is China’s largest multinational aged-care B2B communications and trade show. Held once a year every November in Shanghai, it offers 1) innovative forums taught by global aged-care leaders, 2) provides senior industry businesses a superior platform for marketing and 3) access to facility owners for specialized care operators all in China. Privately owned and operated, Care Expo is supported by leading China government organizations and associations.
The 2015 AgeTech Expo, now run by Aging2.0, will be held on November 19-20 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Now an international annual event, Aging2.0’s AgeTech Expo brings together senior care providers across the continuum of care, technology startups and established companies, consultants and academics for sector-leading education and networking. The 2-day event features pre-conference innovation tours and workshops, inspiring keynotes, practical education panels, technology exhibits and a live Pitch-for-Pilots (P4P) session.
Whatever stage of technology exploration and adoption your organization is in, the Aging2.0 AgeTech Expo is your best opportunity to learn from innovative peers and industry experts to help you navigate the next wave of innovations in aging and meet the partners to get you there.
Reserve your room today!
Aging2.0 has secured the conference rate of $239/night* at the Hyatt Regency, a world-class waterfront venue along San Francisco’s Embarcadero. Plan to stay the weekend for a pre-holiday getaway!
*Get the group rate up to 2-days pre-post conference, subject to room availability