Note: GENerator program has been re-designed and Aging2.0 now has The Academy for startups
Aging2.0 launched its new startup program The Aging2.0 Academy Fall 2014.
The Aging2.0 Academy is a year-long program for high potential companies in the aging and long-term care space. It provides structured support, introductions and mentorship to help companies scale and reach their growth objectives. We will focus on connecting startups with senior executives from assisted living, skilled nursing and home care providers, major distributors in long term care, leading consumer and technology companies as well as leading investors and other key influencers. The Academy has grown out of the success of Aging2.0′s first startup program, The Generator, which ran from November 2013 to May 2014.
Check out the Academy here
The Aging2.0 GENerator
The GENerator is a new founders program that supports the most promising entrepreneurs working to enhance the lives of older adults and improve long-term care. We provide strategic advice and access to mentors, pilots and capital for a small number of high-potential, early-stage companies.
- 6-month program – inaugural class starting in the Bay Area in Fall 2013
- Unique piloting and research opportunities across the care continuum and with key stakeholders
- Customized curriculum designed and delivered by industry leaders
- Access to the GENerator Expert Network
- Brokered introductions to investors, distributors, press and professional services providers
- Demo Day and Investor Conference
See the 11 companies in our inaugural cohort here.
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters, who include Home Instead, the Institute on Aging, AgeTech West, Cambia Health Solutions, ClearCare, Stanford Center on Longevity, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Dan Reider Design.
All Generator members receive access to Amazon Web Services program.
Our 75+ mentors come from a wide range of organizations, including: