The Aging2.0 GENerator
The GENerator is a new founders program that supports the most promising entrepreneurs working to enhance the lives of older adults and improve long-term care. We provide strategic advice and access to mentors, pilots and capital for a small number of high-potential, early-stage companies.
- 6-month program – inaugural class starting in the Bay Area in Fall 2013
- Unique piloting and research opportunities across the care continuum and with key stakeholders
- Customized curriculum designed and delivered by industry leaders
- Access to the GENerator Expert Network
- Brokered introductions to investors, distributors, press and professional services providers
- Demo Day and Investor Conference
See the 11 companies in our inaugural cohort here.
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters, who include Home Instead, the Institute on Aging, AgeTech West, Cambia Health Solutions, ClearCare, Stanford Center on Longevity, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Dan Reider Design.
All Generator members receive access to Amazon Web Services program.
Our 75+ mentors come from a wide range of organizations, including: