What is the Global Innovation Summit?
The Aging2.0 Global Innovation Summit is an annual, invitation-only C-level conference that brings together a select group of senior care executives, consumer technology leaders, investors and top entrepreneurs from around the world to discuss emerging trends and new care models.
• Hear from top industry executives in the Aging2.0 Leaders Circle on the "View from the C-suite" panel
• Interact with promising startups from the Aging2.0 Academy as well as the Startup Showcase
• Get a glimpse of the future of robotics, smart homes, wearables and more
Check out highlights from last year's Global Innovation Summit
Welcome Reception & Innovation Awards 5PM-7PM
May 19, 2015 | UCSF Mission Bay | San Francisco, CA
Global Innovation Summit 8AM-7PM
|8:00 - 8:30 AM Breakfast|
|8:30 - 9:00 AM Welcome & Innovation Highlights by Aging2.0|
|9:00 - 9:35 AM Keynote: Tom Lee, Founder & CEO, One Medical Group|
|9:35 - 9:45 AM Startup Spotlight: Heal|
|9:45 - 10:15 AM Coffee Break|
|10:15 - 10:45 AM Intergenerational Innovation: Barbara Beskind (91), Designer, IDEO|
|10:45 - 12:15 PM Academy Startup Pitches|
|12:15 - 1:15 PM Lunch|
|1:15 - 1:45 PM Keynote: Chip Conley, Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, Airbnb|
|1:45 - 1:55 PM Startup Spotlight: Savioke|
|1:55 - 2:40 PM Academy Startup Pitches|
|2:40 - 3:00 PM Startup Showcase Introductions|
|3:00 - 4:00 PM Extended Coffee Break & Startup Showcase Exhibition|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM Trends and Priorities of the Aging2.0 Leaders Circle|
|5:00 - 5:15 PM Wrap up & Closing|
|5:15 - 7:00 PM Networking Reception|
Hear from top speakers in the senior living industry and adjacent industries about their latest innovations.
Who Should Attend?
• Investors looking to invest one of the largest and untapped growth markets
• Top startups working in aging & long-term care
• Consumer technology companies interested in external innovation and older consumers
This event is sold out. Click here to apply to be on the waitlist.
For more information or to become a sponsor, contact email@example.com.
"The Summit assembled a terrific group of providers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and experts that together are shaping the future of Senior Living and care."
"Great job in orchestrating such an insightful and interesting day "
"The Summit was first class and valuable."
"As an industry veteran I can share that the Aging 2.0 conference was a breath of fresh air. I left feeling recharged and admittedly very impressed with the future of technology in our sector."
Sponsors & Supporters
Hotel room space at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District has filled up but we were able to extend a few more rooms. The group room block is now open until May 4 or until the block is full again.
- Rooms for the night of May 18 are available at the group rate of $259 per night plus tax.
- If you need a room for both the nights of May 18 and May 19, the availability is more limited and the group room rate has now increased to $319 per night.
- Please click here to make a reservation as soon as possible.
If Hilton Financial District is full, here are some other options
- Hilton Union Square ~$369
- Sir Francis Drake ~$339
- Parc 55 ~$499
- Prescott Hotel ~$269
- Hotel Monaco ~$329
- Triton Hotel ~$331
Note: Room prices are plus tax and subject to change. Rooms are available now but are not being held by Aging2.0.
Frequently Asked Questions: www.aging2.com/summit/faq