What is the Global Innovation Summit?
The Aging2.0 Global Innovation Summit is an annual, invitation-only C-level conference that brings together a select group of senior care executives, consumer technology leaders, investors and top entrepreneurs from around the world to discuss emerging trends and new care models.
Summit 2015 Recap
Click here for a recap of the full event - complete with videos, photos, an infographic, blog posts and media coverage!
- Hear from top industry executives in the Aging2.0 Leaders Circle on the "View from the C-suite" panel
- Interact with promising startups from the Aging2.0 Academy as well as the Startup Showcase
- Learn from disruptive innovators in adjacent industries, including Tom Lee from One Medical Group; Chip Conley, Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, Airbnb; and Steve Cousins from Savioke
- Get a glimpse of the future of robotics, smart homes, wearables and more
Check out highlights from the 2014 Global Innovation Summit
Welcome Reception & Innovation Awards 5PM-7PM
May 19, 2015 | UCSF Mission Bay | San Francisco, CA
Global Innovation Summit 8AM-7PM
|8:00 - 8:30 AM Breakfast|
|8:30 - 9:00 AM Welcome & Innovation Highlights by Aging2.0|
|9:00 - 9:35 AM Keynote: Tom Lee, Founder & CEO, One Medical Group|
|9:35 - 9:45 AM Startup Spotlight: Heal|
|9:45 - 10:15 AM Coffee Break|
|10:15 - 10:45 AM Intergenerational Innovation: Barbara Beskind (91), Designer, IDEO|
|10:45 - 12:15 PM Academy Startup Pitches|
|12:15 - 1:15 PM Lunch|
|1:15 - 1:45 PM Keynote: Chip Conley, Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, Airbnb|
|1:45 - 1:55 PM Startup Spotlight: Savioke|
|1:55 - 2:40 PM Academy Startup Pitches|
|2:40 - 3:00 PM Startup Showcase Introductions|
|3:00 - 4:00 PM Extended Coffee Break & Startup Showcase Exhibition|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM Trends and Priorities of the Aging2.0 Leaders Circle|
|5:00 - 5:15 PM Wrap up & Closing|
|5:15 - 7:00 PM Networking Reception|
Hear from top speakers in the senior living industry and adjacent industries about their latest innovations.
Who Should Attend?
• Investors looking to invest one of the largest and untapped growth markets
• Top startups working in aging & long-term care
• Consumer technology companies interested in external innovation and older consumers
For more information or to become a sponsor, contact email@example.com.
"The Summit assembled a terrific group of providers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and experts that together are shaping the future of Senior Living and care."
"Great job in orchestrating such an insightful and interesting day "
"The Summit was first class and valuable."
"As an industry veteran I can share that the Aging 2.0 conference was a breath of fresh air. I left feeling recharged and admittedly very impressed with the future of technology in our sector."
Sponsors & Supporters
Hotel room space at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District has filled up but we were able to extend a few more rooms. The group room block is now open until May 4 or until the block is full again.
- Rooms for the night of May 18 are available at the group rate of $259 per night plus tax.
- If you need a room for both the nights of May 18 and May 19, the availability is more limited and the group room rate has now increased to $319 per night.
If Hilton Financial District is full, here are some other options
- Hilton Union Square ~$369
- Sir Francis Drake ~$339
- Parc 55 ~$499
- Prescott Hotel ~$269
- Hotel Monaco ~$329
- Triton Hotel ~$331
Note: Room prices are plus tax and subject to change. Rooms are available now but are not being held by Aging2.0.
Frequently Asked Questions: www.aging2.com/summit/faq