What is the Global Innovation Summit?
The Aging2.0 Global Innovation Summit is an annual, invitation-only C-level conference that brings together a select group of senior care executives, consumer technology leaders, investors and top entrepreneurs from around the world to discuss emerging trends and new care models.
- • Hear from top industry executives in the Aging2.0 Leaders Circle on the "View from the C-suite" panel
- • Interact with promising startups from the Aging2.0 Academy as well as the Startup Showcase
- • Learn from disruptive innovators in adjacent industries, including Tom Lee from Airbnb, Chip Conley from One Medical and Steve Cousins from Savioke
- • Get a glimpse of the future of robotics, smart homes, wearables and more
Check out highlights from last year's Global Innovation Summit
Welcome Reception & Innovation Awards 5PM-7PM
May 19, 2015 | UCSF Mission Bay | San Francisco, CA
Global Innovation Summit 8AM-7PM
• Welcome & Innovation Highlights by Aging2.0 - Katy Fike, Stephen Johnston, Arnie Whitman
• Spotlight: Healthcare Innovation - Tom Lee, Founder & CEO, OneMedical
• Aging2.0 Academy Pitches
• Fireside Chat - Barbara Beskind (91), Designer, IDEO
• Spotlight: Hospitality Innovation - Chip Conley, Head of Hospitality, Airbnb
•View from the C-Suite - Panel of Aging2.0 Leaders Circle Executives
• Coffee Break & Startup Showcase
• Spotlight: Service Delivery Innovation - Panel of next-generation service companies
• Closing Networking Reception
Hear from top speakers in the senior living industry and adjacent industries about their latest innovations.
Who Should Attend?
• Investors looking to invest one of the largest and untapped growth markets
• Top startups working in aging & long-term care
• Consumer technology companies interested in external innovation and older consumers
For more information or to become a sponsor, contact email@example.com.
"The Summit assembled a terrific group of providers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and experts that together are shaping the future of Senior Living and care."
"Great job in orchestrating such an insightful and interesting day "
"The Summit was first class and valuable."
"As an industry veteran I can share that the Aging 2.0 conference was a breath of fresh air. I left feeling recharged and admittedly very impressed with the future of technology in our sector."
Sponsors & Supporters
Platinum Sponsors / Leaders Circle
Operational Program Partners
Rooms available at the Hilton Financial District for the nights of May 18 and 19, 2015 - group rate of $259 per night plus tax. Click here to reserve a room.
Frequently Asked Questions: www.aging2.com/summit/faq