- • Demo Day presentations from Aging2.0 Academy & Generator Ventures startups
- • Innovation priorities from leading organizations in aging & long-term care
- • Expert perspectives on trends at the intersection of tech & aging globally
- • Exclusive opportunities to network with entrepreneurs & executives from around the world
- • Startup Showcase to meet dozens of high potential startups
Check out highlights from last year's Global Innovation Summit
Who Should Attend?
• Investors looking to invest one of the largest and untapped growth markets
• Top startups working in aging & long-term care
• Consumer technology companies interested in external innovation and older consumers
"The Summit assembled a terrific group of providers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, and experts that together are shaping the future of Senior Living and care."
"Great job in orchestrating such an insightful and interesting day "
"The Summit was first class and valuable."
"As an industry veteran I can share that the Aging 2.0 conference was a breath of fresh air. I left feeling recharged and admittedly very impressed with the future of technology in our sector."
May 18, 2015 evening:
|Opening Reception and Innovation Awards
Hilton Financial District | San Francisco, CA
May 19, 2015 all day:
|Global Innovation Summit
UCSF Mission Bay | San Francisco, CA
More Information Coming Soon.
Rooms available at the Hilton Financial District for the nights of May 18 and 19, 2015 - group rate of $259 per night plus tax. Click here to reserve a room.