Aging2.0 seeks to find the best aging-focused startups from around the world and prepare them to work with the industry through our Startup Bootcamp. We are passionate about companies solving scalable, real life problems that are affecting the 1 billion older adults worldwide. We focus on providing support, introductions and mentorship to help companies navigate the industry and reach their growth objectives. The Statup Bootcamp is supported by Google for Entrepreneurs.
The Startup Bootcamp:
- will bring founders from around the world together to learn from and connect with fellow entrepreneurs, senior care executives, investors and seniors themselves
- provide carefully curated speakers and experiences equip startup founders with the insights and relationships they need to succeed in the aging space
- includes educational tours of multiplee senior care communities and an evening networking reception
Who is eligible:
- Startup must have at least a minimum viable product (past conceptual stage)
- Startups must have less than $5 million in funding / revenue
- Founder or C-level executive must be the person attending the event. Max 2 people per company.
- Must be focused on improving the quality of life for older adults
There will be 4 Aging2.0 Bootcamps in 2017 - Dates will be announced shortly
Indicate your interest here
On October 11, 2016 - Aging2.0 hosted The Aging2.0 Startup Bootcamp in conjuction with Aging2.0 Optimize. Over 50 companies joined for a day of networking and education. Check out the pictures here.
Please contact Michelle Maalouf (email@example.com) for more information.