The current and future impact of COVID-19 cannot be overstated. All of us are looking for practical approaches and trustworthy resources to tackle this challenge head-on. Across the global Aging2.0 network, our members are addressing this crisis in all its different phases - from early onset to post-lockdown recovery.
What we are doing
We are responding in the following ways:
- Gathering priorities from our network. Considering the people in our care, the businesses we run, the societies we live in - what are the critical topics that need attention in order to be resilient and adaptive during this pandemic? Share your priorities here: https://bit.ly/aging2covid19priorities
- Requesting targeted innovations. Thousands of startups and innovative technology and design companies around the world are developing targeted solutions and specific offers. Share your innovations here: http://bit.ly/agetechcovid19submit
- Hosting virtual Chapter meetings. We have weekly virtual calls with our 115 Ambassadors to gather and share information via our Chapter network. Individual Chapters are also hosting their meetings, for example London is hosting a regular webinar.
- Structuring a new COVID-19 working group in The Collective. Our new digital membership platform, The Collective, is developing a new working group around COVID-19 that will help drive shared insights and collaboration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Posting articles to the Aging2.0 website. We'll be posting insight summaries, resources and blog posts from our team and our collaborators on our Aging2.0 website in blog posts and on this page.
Useful Resources and Links