- Bridging the Gap
- Grand Challenges
- Network Sponsorship
- The Collective
- Thought Leadership
- Log in
While many people across Colorado and the nation are looking for work, the 50+ population seeking jobs is growing annually in Colorado. According to the Society of Human Resource Management, the fastest-growing segment of the workforce is the 75+ population with the 65-74 age bracket in second place. Why people choose to work longer is variable – some to enhance their retirement savings, some to ensure access to health care or funds to apply to health needs, and others because they enjoy the social interaction and mental stimulation.
Join us and meet five companies that are committed to enhancing opportunities for the 50+ population to find meaningful work matching their expertise and skills with people and companies that appreciate the value of the mature worker and an older adult!
PANEL PRESENTERS AND COMPANY:
• Esther Hershcovich - SAGE – Learn-Connect-Upskill – Fostering intergenerational connections through knowledge sharing in private one-on-one classes
• Solene Oudet -- Blissen - Realizing aspirations in midlife and beyond. We are here to empower every person to find meaning, flexibility and income in their second half of life by bringing their entrepreneurial aspirations to life.
• Tim Driver - Retirement Jobs – Jobs for People Over 50 – identifying employers most suited to older workers matching productive, conscientious mature adults seeking employment opportunities
• Bridget Farley - National Older Worker Career Center (NOWCC) - The Power of Experience - NOWCC expands opportunities for experienced workers to support government agencies in achieving their missions through our proven exceptional services
• Melinda Delmonico - Gibson Recruiting - Distinguished Legal Advisors - connecting the experiences and specialized skills of a seasoned attorneys via contracts to corporations when they need it, where they need it, and for exactly how long they need it
• Karen M. Brown – Aging2.0 Denver Chapter Ambassador and Changing the Narrative Age-friendly Workplace Initiative Director
Sign up here for this virtual webinar. Email Karen.Peffer.Brown@gmail.com for more information.
This webinar is being brought to you by Aging2.0 Denver Chapter, Arapahoe Douglas Works, and Changing the Narrative Age-Friendly Workplace Initiative.
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.