- Network Sponsorships
- Grand Challenges
- Thought Leadership
- Log in
We have a caregiver crisis in the U.S. And it’s complex! By the year 2026, the Caregiving Shortage could mean 7.8 million unfilled jobs, presenting one of the biggest industry-wide challenges for senior living, home health, older people and families. As an economic driver in the industry, this also presents enormous opportunity for innovation! Inventiveness and technology are a must.
In this session, you’ll:
• Hear the challenges faced by the industry nationally and solutions they seek
• Learn about some new businesses and technologies working to solve these issues
• Understand some of the wins and missteps both businesses and entrepreneurs had along the way
• Karen Brown - iAging and Aging 2.0 Denver Chapter – CEO and Ambassador
• Jayne Keller - Christian Living Communities – VP Operations
• Francis LeGasse - Assured Assisted Living - CEO
• Katherine Wells - Serenity – CEO and Founder
• John Gray - iEldra - CEO and Co-Founder
• Doug Kittlesen - CareTribe – CEO
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.