is a global network of innovators focused on the 50+ demographic. Come for drinks, snacks, networking and to hear from Pfizer and 6 hand-picked startups who are using technology and design to revolutionize aging as we know it. From smart-diapers to end-of-life planning, these companies are developing new business to address the needs of the largest, most rapidly growing, and most well-funded demographic in history.
About Aging2.0: Aging2.0 is creating an interdisciplinary, collaborative community drawn from business, research, policy, design and technology, together with older adults themselves. Our mission is to accelerate innovation to improve the quality of life for older adults around the world. Our events bring a diverse collection of people together informally over snacks, drinks and good discussions to grow the "connective tissue" that supports an ecosystem of innovation.
6-9 pm, Thursday September 12 2013, The Hallmark, Battery Park City, 455 North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282
Thanks to our host Brookdale, and Gold Sponsor Activate Brain and Body (see below).
- Christopher Gray, Senior Director, Pfizer (@Grayc39)
- Abby Schneiderman & Adam Seifer, Co-founders, Everplans (@Everplans)
- Dave Gaur & Chris Gaur, Founders, VitalCare Services (@myvics
- Yaroslav Faybishenko, Dreamer, Pixie Scientific (@GetSmartDiapers)
- Gina Bria, Founder, Via Chia
- Flaviu Simihaian, Founder, iMedicare (@iMedicare)
- Spencer Morgan and Gabriel Martinez, MyGrove Media
- Stephen Johnston and Katy Fike, Co-founders, Aging2.0 (Moderator) (@AgingToo)