- Grand Challenges
- Network Sponsorship
- The Collective
- Thought Leadership
- Log In
Location: GoWorking - FIA Labdata
Paulista Avenue 302, 1st floor.
Guest: Gerson Lima Neto has over thirty years of executive experience at multinationals in global roles at
America, Europe and Asia.
He is currently Investor Angel, a member of Angels of Brazil, Gavea Angels and LBS Angels in Brazil, and UKBAA and Enterprise100 in the United Kingdom. He is also a Board Member formed by IBGC , serving on Advisory Boards of startups where he invests.
He holds a degree in Electronic and Systems Engineering, Executive Education in Finance and Strategic Innovation from Insper, and MBA from London Business School
Director of Media Aging 2.0 São Paulo and ATIVEN Envelhecimento Ativo
Doctor graduated from the State University of Londrina (UEL).
- Specialist in Abdominal Radiology by UNIFESP.
- Clinical Director of Prevent Senior Radiology.
- Medical Radiologist FLEURY (2010 - 2014).
- Medical Radiologist Santa Paula (2007 - 2012)
- Master in Management for Competitiveness by FGV.
MBA in BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS by FIA.
- Professor of Artificial Intelligence for the medical field - FIA
- Founding partner - RM BRASIL.
- Founding partner - Bolsa150.
- Manager of Medical Management.
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.