- Grand Challenges
- Network Sponsorship
- The Collective
- Thought Leadership
- Log In
The housing for the 60+ population has aroused strong interest given the continued increase in longevity, the significant changes that have been occurring in large cities, the size of the residences, the social structures and relationships. Despite these challenges, the 60+ seek to maintain their independence and autonomy safely. Come and see visions of the future and how technology can contribute to the quality and purpose of life
Aging2.0 Sao Paulo
AGING 2.0 SP
Director of Media
State Council of the Elderly SP
Director of Media Aging 2.0 São Paulo and ATIVEN Envelhecimento Ativo
CEO of Brighton Investments
• ex. Statutory Officer - Unibanco
• ex. Principal - A.T. Kearney
• ex. CEO - Savitech Informática
• ex. Senior Executive - Ford
• ex. Executive Director of Instituto Unibanco
• ex. Labor Adviser - NGO in the area of education
• Member of the Harvard Alumni Club and IBGC - Brazilian Institute of Governance
• Executive MBA - PMD 68 - Harvard Business School
• Postgraduate course - CEAG - F.G.V. - Getúlio Vargas Foundation
• Graduation - Mechanical Production Engineering - F.E.I. - Faculty of Industrial Engineering
Doctor graduated from the State University of Londrina (UEL).
- Specialist in Abdominal Radiology by UNIFESP.
- Clinical Director of Prevent Senior Radiology.
- Medical Radiologist FLEURY (2010 - 2014).
- Medical Radiologist Santa Paula (2007 - 2012)
- Master in Management for Competitiveness by FGV.
MBA in BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS by FIA.
- Professor of Artificial Intelligence for the medical field - FIA
- Founding partner - RM BRASIL.
- Founding partner - Bolsa150.
- Manager of Medical Management.
Teacher, Speaker, Researcher in housing for the elderly,
- Counselor at the State Council of the Elderly SP
- Co-author of "Old Age: Experiences and Challenges in Active Aging Policies"
Secr. of the Government of the State of São Paulo,
- Creator of the site www.plenitudeativa.com.br
- Former President of the Municipal Council of the Elderly of Sto André,
- Former Coord. National in the SNPDH of Min. Social and
- Former Coord. Secr. of Gov. de Sto André,
- Special student of the master's degree in Gerontology USP,
- Post / aging update HCFMUSP,
- Graduated in the Fac. Of Physical Ed of Sto André.
Director of Marketing and Digital Environments of Tecnisa
ESPM / INSER / FIA Postgraduate and Executive Education Professor
Mentor of various startups
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.