- Grand Challenges
- Corporate Membership
- Get Involved
Are you a startup or entrepreneur looking to connect with the aging industry to pilot your products or services? Join the Washington, D.C. chapter of Aging2.0 for an exciting evening of networking!
Speed Dating2.0 will be at The Hatchery at AARP, located in Terrell Place South at 575 7th Street NW, WDC 20004, on the 5th floor. The nearest Metro stop is Gallery Place-Chinatown. See directions down below.
Directions from Terrell Place main lobby
* Make first right from the lobby following the signs to Life Reimagined and Terrell South elevators. You will walk on a slight decline and you will get to the small elevator lobby where AARP Security is located (you will see a small security desk).
* Enter the elevators located near the AARP Security desk and take the elevator to level 5 for the Innovation Lab, aka The Hatchery
Directions from AARP building B
* Take the elevator down to B3.
* Once you are in the B3 elevator lobby, follow the sign that leads you to Terrell Place.
* Once you are in the Terrell Place lobby, enter the elevators and select L to go down to Terrell Place main lobby.
* When you exit the elevators, you will see a Terrell Place Security guard at the desk; make a double right at the security desk.
* Walk straight down the long hallway towards the 7th Street Terrell lobby.
* As you get closer to the second lobby, look for the (brass) Life Reimagined sign located on the marble wall to the left.
* Once you locate the signage, make a left and you will walk on a slight decline and to the next elevator lobby where AARP Security is located (you will see a small security desk)
* Enter the elevators located near the AARP Security desk and the elevator to level 5 for the Innovation Lab, aka The Hatchery
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.