- Network Sponsorships
- Grand Challenges
- Thought Leadership
- Log in
Welcome to the brand new Zurich Chapter of Aging2.0
Our mission is to support innovators taking on the biggest challenges and opportunities in aging.
Aging2.0 is international, interdisciplinary and intergenerational - focused on changing the conversation from 1.0 (focused on local, clinical, siloed approaches) to 2.0 (collaborative, lifestyle-oriented, opportunity-driven) - hence the name: Aging2.0.
As a special guest, we will host Stephen Johnston, Co-founder of Aging2.0. Stephen will provide the Swiss innovators community with the 8 grand challenges to be solved. He will give us a glimpse of life changing global ventures, provide an outlook of the OPTIMIZE Conference in San Francisco (held November 14-15, 2018) and will outline the opportunities for Swiss startups to grow globally.
And of course startups are presenting themselves:
- MindMotion: enhances neurorehabilitation to stay fit longer, https://www.mindmotionweb.com/
- Amigos: the social shopping app from Migros, https://www.amigos.ch
- Caru: the roommate of the future, https://caruhome.com
- Seniorservice24: platform to find part-time caregivers, https://seniorservice24.ch
- quitt.ch: register caregivers legally compliant in 5 minutes, https://quitt.ch
- Pflegevermittlung Schweiz: 24/7-caregiver recruitment agency, https://pflegevermittlungschweiz.ch
- SmartLife Care: emergency devices and 24/7 help and assistance, https://smartlife-care.ch
- SmartWatcher: The World’s Most Elegant Emergency Call System, https://www.smartwatcher.com
- LAQA: The smarter way to drink, https://l-aqa.de
- Ev News: enables people with macular degeneration to read again, http://mdevreader.rhul.ac.uk/ev-news/#.ev-feeds
We are looking forward to welcoming and getting to know all nearby innovators in the field of aging!
Senior Chapter Advisor
Stephen Johnston MBA is co-founder and CEO of Aging2.0 a global innovation platform for aging and senior care, founder of Fordcastle, an innovation consultancy and a member of the Future Agenda, the world’s largest open foresight initiative. Stephen serves on the board of Music and Memory a New York 501c3 nonprofit focused on improving the quality of life for older people, He is co-author of G…
Stephen Johnston MBA is co-founder and CEO of Aging2.0 a global innovation platform for aging and senior care, founder of Fordcastle, an innovation consultancy and a member of the Future Agenda, the world’s largest open foresight initiative. Stephen serves on the board of Music and Memory a New York 501c3 nonprofit focused on improving the quality of life for older people, He is co-author of Growth Champions (Wiley, 2012), a book about sustainable corporate growth. He has an MA in Economics from Cambridge University and an MBA from Harvard Business School where he was a Fulbright Scholar. He lives in San Francisco, CA.
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.