- Grand Challenges
- Network Sponsorship
- The Collective
- Thought Leadership
- Log In
In partnership with The Kohab, this webinar explores how retirement housing, co-living and community support technologies are adapting in the face of this crisis and how they will look in a post-Covid world.
• How are operators of community focused housing rising to the current challenges?
• How are customers’ attitudes changing towards technology, community interactions and physical / mental wellbeing?
• Will ‘healthy places’ becoming increasingly important or will public health be forgotten when this crisis is over?
• Will digital-first social interactions become the new norm?
• Will this crisis force us to re-think the physical design and use of space when planning for intergenerational communities?
Join us on the 13th of May as we hear from the following experts in this field:
• Justin Shee, CEO & Founder of The Kohab (discussion chair)
• Will Bax, CEO of Retirement Villages Group
• Tim Lowe, Founder of Lowe Guardians
• Jake Rothstein, Founder & CEO of UpsideHoM and Founder of Papa
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.