- Network Sponsorships
- Grand Challenges
- Thought Leadership
- Log in
- PHD Andrea Serino is SNSF Professor at the University Hospital of Lausanne and Head of Neuroscience at MindMaze and is giving us an update on StayFitLonger: an integrated platform for healthy aging at home
- Sven Beichler, Founder and CEO of TOM Medications is presenting the leading Swiss health app for medication management
- Ulrika Axius, Managing Director with ADR-AC is talking about immune system in aging population with regards to Covid-19
- Alessia Moltani, CEO with ComfTech is introducing textile technology which can support whoever wears it daily
- Christian Kusmitsch, CEO with Mindset Technologies introduction about the world’s largest dementia AI initiative
- PHD Mike Martin, University of Zurich Healthy Longevity Innovation Cluster on how we understand and foster the development and maintenance of functional ability and quality of life in older age.
Head of Neuroscience
University of Zurich
Healthy Longevity Inovation Cluster
Disclaimers: By registering for, or attending, this event, you are agreeing to the following: Photographs may be taken at the event and appear on social media. You are authorizing Aging2.0 to use your image, likeness and / or name on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, the Aging2.0 blog or other marketing materials in connection with the event. The organizers of this event, Aging2.0, and any of their employees, volunteers, members and representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while participating in this event.