The Aging2.0 Global Innovation Showcase is an opportunity for aging-focused innovators around the world to pitch their product or service and gain international exposure. Pitch events will be hosted by Aging2.0 Chapters across six continents. The winner of each Chapter GIS event will be featured across the Aging2.0 global network and receive complimentary access to The Collective as a Standard Member ($5k value).
Apply to Pitch!
Innovators are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as slots fill up quickly. Please note that local GIS events will be added over the next several months, so visit this page often for an updated list of participating Chapters. In addition, sign up to receive event announcement updates from Chapters near you at aging2.com/chapters.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
|Global Innovation Showcase Chapter Event
|Dallas, TX, USA
|Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
|Austin, TX, USA
|Greenwich, CT & Westchester, NY, USA
|New York, NY, USA
|Orange County, CA, USA
Pitching Eligibility Requirements
- Innovators must have at least a minimum viable product - past conceptual stage
- Product must be on the market for less than 3 years from the date of the pitch event (if it has launched)
- Chapters will prioritize innovations in the market where there is:
- ongoing collaboration with a range of partners
- evidence about the positive impact (such as lower costs or improved user experience)
- Founder or C-level executive (or equivalent) must be the person presenting
- Innovator must apply via the application form above
- If selected, Innovators are able to pitch at multiple Global Innovation Showcase events
- The Global Innovation Showcase is not only open to startups. Established companies and non-profits are welcome to apply if they have recently (within the last 3 years) launched and innovative solution to improve the lives of older adults.
The winner of each Global Innovation Showcase event will:
- Receive complimentary access to The Collective as a Standard Member ($5k value)
- Be featured in the global Aging2.0 CoverAGE newsletter
- Receive expanded recognition on the Aging2.0 website and blog
- Identify and learn about new startups focused on on seniors around the world
- Educate the community about Aging2.0 and innovations related to aging
- Continue to expand and deepen the global community
- Idea / Product - quality of overall concept, viability of product or service
- Implementation - how innovators are taking their idea to market, including diversity and strength of team, sales record, funding, pipeline, strategic plan.
- Impact on the Aging Experience - potential to improve quality of life for older adults, caregivers, and/or revolutionize the aging services industry.
- Integration - how well the innovation integrates into the lives of older adults and / or professional setting. In particular, working well with other products and services.
The Global Innovation Showcase is an optional program run by local Aging2.0 Chapters - it is not an Aging2.0 HQ event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.