Experience the Intersection of Innovation and Aging
October 12-14, 2016
Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, CA
Dive into the latest trends at the intersection of innovation and aging and grow your network of industry influencers at the Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE conference. OPTIMIZE is the world stage for innovation and aging.
There is no more efficient place to learn about key trends in technology and senior care and to network with the big thinkers and industry influencers that are making it happen. This year’s event will feature fast-paced keynotes, panels of senior care executives and large channel partners, next-generation technology demos, breakout sessions, an interactive Experience Zone and more -- not to mention, hands down, the best networking opportunities at the intersection of innovation and aging!
Don’t miss this year’s keynotes including
- Yvonne van Amerongen, founder of the acclaimed Hogeway Dementia Village outside Amsterdam
- Pascal Finette, VP at Singularity University
- Adam Gazzaley, Director of the Cognitive Neuroscience Lab at UCSF
- Rudy Magna, Business Development for Under Armour Connected Fitness
- Jennifer Haroon, Head of Business Operations for Self Driving Cars at X (Google)
- And more!
Why Attend? OPTIMIZE your business potential and your network!
- Build critical relationships within Aging2.0’s global community to support your growth and collaboration in the year ahead
- Network with the decision makers and investors that can help you grow your business
- Hear from thought leaders about important trends both inside and adjacent to senior care that will transform the aging experience
- Tech futurists will expand your thinking about what’s possible and what’s coming down the pike
- Interact with innovators from around the world and their products in the Experience Zone
- Meet forward-leaning CEOs, CTO’s and CIOs from leading senior care and healthcare providers
It's an experience that you won't want to miss.
View Detailed Agenda
Learn more about the Speakers
Learn more about Exhibitors and Exhibitor Benefits
Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities
Aging2.0 has hosted more than 300 events around the world in the last 4 years. Below are some videos, photos and testimonials from attendees and partners. Expect OPTIMIZE to be the most exciting, value-packed event experience that Aging2.0 has produced to date.
For more information and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.