Aging2.0 Regional Summits
Aging2.0 is bringing the show on the road in 2017! Join us for our inaugural Summit Series - conference style events that focus on regional priorities in three distict markets around the world. Each Regional Summit is designed to educate, connect and inspire innovators in the aging industry. Entrepreneurs, providers, executives, investors and seniors themselves will benefit from rich networking, presentations on important trends & spotlights on some of the most interesting new tech companies.
Summit attendees will have access to:
- Keynote presentations focused on regional topics
- Panel discussions on investment, distribution & consumer perspectives
- Spotlights from the Aging2.0 Global Startup Search
- Rich networking opportunities
- Optional Pre-Conference Startup Bootcamp, May 23 (additional registration required)
- Build critical relationships within Aging2.0’s global community to support your growth and collaboration in the year ahead
- Network with the decision makers and investors that can help you grow your business
- Hear from thought leaders about important trends both inside and adjacent to senior care that will transform the aging experience
- Interact with innovators and products from around the world
Aging2.0 seeks to find the best aging-focused startups from around the world and prepare them to work with the industry through our Startup Bootcamp. We are passionate about companies solving scalable, real life problems that are affecting the 1 billion older adults worldwide. We focus on providing support, introductions and mentorship to help companies navigate the industry and reach their growth objectives. The Statup Bootcamp is supported by Google for Entrepreneurs.
- will bring founders from around the world together to learn from and connect with fellow entrepreneurs, senior care executives, investors and seniors themselves
- provide carefully curated speakers and experiences equip startup founders with the insights and relationships they need to succeed in the aging space
- includes educational tours of multiplee senior care communities and an evening networking reception
Who is eligible:
- Startup must have at least a minimum viable product (past conceptual stage)
- Startups must have less than $5 million in funding / revenue
- Founder or C-level executive must be the person attending the event. Max 2 people per company.
- Must be focused on improving the quality of life for older adults